The National Conversation around the Education Estate
We are inviting presentation submissions to be considered for the 2024 conference programme. There are approximately 70 slots available across 6 stages, with 150+ speakers anticipated! The deadline for submitting your presentation is Thursday 29 February 2024!
All presentations will be reviewed by the Conference Ambassadors on the basis of quality, originality, and relevance to the conference themes and, if accepted, they will be allocated to one of the following 6 stages:
- Main Stage
- Estates & Facilities Management
- Construction & Delivery
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
Conference Themes for 2024:
We are looking for presentations around the following themes: Building Performance; Building Safety; Condition; Design; Good Estate Management; Lessons Learnt/POE; Refurbishment/Retrofit; SEND; Sustainability and more.
When entering please consider the following points:
- Relevance: The presentation should be relevant to the themes of the conference, addressing the needs and expectations of the audience.
- Originality: The presentation should offer a fresh perspective or innovative approach, offer new case studies and up-to-date content and information.
- Clarity: The presentation should be clear, concise, and easy to understand. The speaker should be able to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts to a diverse audience of educators, architects, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Practicality: The presentation should offer practical solutions or insights in delivering/managing/maintaining educational buildings and spaces. Attendees should be able to take away tangible strategies and examples of best practice that they can implement in their own work.
- Time: The presentation should be able to be delivered in a timely manner and if too long should be adaptable to be able to fit into the programme.
You do not need to submit presentation slides at this point. If your presentation proposal is accepted, you will be provided with full information about the event, including deadlines for your slides.
The Conference Ambassadors will review all submitted presentations and you will be notified whether or not you are successful.
The submissions deadline is Thursday 29 February 2024.
Criteria for submitting a Presentation for the Conference
Presentation submissions will be reviewed and selected by the Conference Ambassadors
on the basis of quality, originality, and relevance to the conference themes. Marketing-derived papers, or those seeking to advertise will be rejected.