The CPD-accredited conference at Education Estates® covers areas including funding, design, construction, management and maintenance of schools, colleges and universities.
Throughout Covid-19, another global crisis has received recognition: the climate emergency.
With more than 29,000 schools, 380 colleges and 140 universities across the UK, this highlights the enormity and importance of the education sector. Decarbonising existing fabric through retrofits and refurbishments and successfully achieving zero carbon in new builds will be crucial in the race to combat climate change.
The five stages at Education Estates® 2022 will cover the key themes that run through all education environments:
- Main Stage – where our keynote addresses will feature, including updates from the Department for Education and devolved governments
- Construction & Delivery Stage – supported by the MPBA
- Design Stage - supported by the RIBA & HEDQF
- Sustainability Stage – a hugely popular theme in 2021 which we will build on in 2022
- Estates & Facilities Management Stage – at the heart of every successful learning environment is the work of the estates & facilities team and here’s where we will share experiences and best practice
Submissions for the Education Estates® 2022 conference programme are now closed and it will be announced in May 2022.