How Design and Innovation can help achieve Zero Carbon Schools
Can an Energy Pod System be Used as a Means to Decarbonisation?
An overview and update on the Energy Pods research and innovation project, launched at last year’s Education Estates, which seeks to transform the retrofit industry to provide standardised solutions using platform construction to deliver estate-wide decarbonisation.
- Gemma Taylor, Energy Carbon and Performance Lead, Department for Education
- Helen Groves, Architect Director, Atkins
- Andrew Dutton, Education Sector Leader (UK&I), Arcadis
- Ian Keeling, Principal Mechanical Design Engineer, Cundall
- Raadiah Rifath-Dodsworth, Senior Architect, Atkins
- Andrew Williamson, Projects Director, Mott MacDonald