Astor CTX2-CP Height Adjustable Changing Table
The CTX2-CP Height Adjustable Changing Table is the ultimate height adjustable changing table with water collection tray and drain hose – ideal for showering and changing. The CP model comes with an emergency stop button which is perfect for multi-user environments (including Changing Places Toilets, schools and care environments).
This wall mounted changing table combines many practical and aesthetic features to allow the complex needs of daily care giving to be conducted in a comfortable and relaxed manner for both the care giver and cared for. The height of the bed can be easily adjusted up or down via the handset, which also controls the integrated lighting. This combines to give a calm and relaxed environment for transferring and changing. Tilting head rests also offer enhanced comfort.
The CP version of the CTX2 is installed with an emergency stop button, and has been designed specifically for use in multi-user environments including Changing Places Toilets, schools and care environments.
The CTX changing tables are designed to withstand high usage in wet and humid environments with the inclusion of stainless steel parts, a durable and comfortable moulded polyurethane bed with drain holes, and an integrated water collection tray.
The innovative CTX2-CP can be floor or wall mounted and stows neatly when not in use to maximise room space, held in place with twin gas struts. It features battery back-up for safe lowering in the event of a power failure.
- SWL 200 kg / 31½ st
- Height adjustable range 300 mm – 1040 mm (740 mm)
- Handset operation (Mains electric: Battery backup)
- Rust-free stainless-steel bed frame & components
- Moulded polyurethane padded bed/platform
- Integrated water collection tray with drain hose
- Integrated LED light
- Integrated tilting headrest
- 3 Year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)
- Fold away front safety guard
- Protective padded guards, bumpers and wall mattress available
- Range of service packages (Contact for more information)
- Facilities Management
- Project Management
- Central Government
- Early Years Provider
- Faith School
- Free School
- Governance (including Compliance)
- Grammar School
- Grant Aided School
- Local Authority School
- Local Government
- Middle School
- Multi-Academy Trust
- NHS & Mental Health Services
- Other Public Services
- Primary School
- Private School/Independent School
- Pupil Referral Unit
- Secondary School
- Special School
- State Boarding School