Finally - A Durable Writing Tablet with Fixed Seating - FT12 Wrimatic
The FT12 Wrimatic is a luxurious, executive style lecture theatre seat with integrated A3 Wrimatic tablet.
Available in both standard and high backed versions this seat has been designed for superior ergonomic and posture support.
Thanks to it's style, versatility and supreme comfort the FT12 attracts extremely positive feedback from both students and lecturers. It is often utilised in a department's showcase lecture theatre.
Suitable for radial and straight configurations, the FT10 can be tailored to room and space specifications. And is available with the option of integrated power and data points.
The integrated A3 Wrimatic tablet is the most robust tablet on the market having being tested to a load bearing of 240KG.
It stows neatly when not in use and operates in one continuous opening movement thanks to its unique triangular joint; a feature designed using advanced aeronautical and engineering technology.
- Fully upholstered contoured back
- Internally sprung seat and back
- Silent gravity tip up
- Cold cured waterproof moulded foam removable seat covers for ease of cleaning
- No unsightly exposed seat brackets
- Ergonomic design and comfort
- Virtually Maintenance free
- Supports Turn & Learn (collaborative learning pedagogies)
- Structural steel frame in seat and back for robust performance and longevity
- Contemporary materials and colours
- Thick seat padding
- Variety of finishing options including desking
- Flexible layouts including radial
- No finger traps
- Zip-off seat covers
- Health & Safety
- Project Management
- Central Government
- Early Years Provider
- Faith School
- Free School
- Governance (including Compliance)
- Grammar School
- Grant Aided School
- Local Authority School
- Local Government
- Middle School
- Multi-Academy Trust
- NHS & Mental Health Services
- Other Public Services
- Primary School
- Private School/Independent School
- Pupil Referral Unit
- Secondary School
- Special School
- State Boarding School
- Virtual School