Turn & Learn - Support Team Working with Fixed Seating
The Turn and Learn™ Educational Seating System creates the environment where collaborative learning can flourish and is the ideal seating solution for progressive educational establishments. The layout enables both collaborative and didactic teaching modes in one setting and allows face-to-face and eye-to-eye contact for collaborative working.
It allows its occupants to rotate a full 360° whilst remaining seated, enabling students to not only engage with the lecturer, but also with their peers/colleagues. This type of seating is designed to support and enhance the requirements of an interactive learning space.
Simple desks are arranged between comfortable tip-up ARC One or FT10 seats, rows of which rotate, giving full line of sight of the lecturer.
The lecture chairs are ergonomically shaped with a contoured back and this range focuses particular attention on lumbar support and correct posture. A preferred choice for many UK universities due to its comfort, durability, ease of maintenance and versatility.
- Supports Turn & Learn (collaborative learning pedagogies)
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort
- Contemporary materials and colours
- Virtually maintenance free
- Flexible layouts including radial
- Double stitching
- No finger traps
- Strong silent tip-up mechanism
- Wide choice of fixed writing ledges (min. 300mm depth)
- Flammability BS 5852 2006