S Williams Architects and Strategic RIBA Client Advisor
London based architect, Sarah Williams of S Williams Architects is a strategic RIBA Client Advisor and architect, working with private developers and Local Authorities, implementing high profile schemes of up to £150m.
Sarah set up S Williams Architects in 2013 having spent the last 25 years working in private practice in the UK and overseas. She works strategically as an RIBA Client adviser and also at a project specific level, often collaborating with other architectural practices.
Sarah is known for her collaborative approach. She has participated in a number of design review panels, is an accredited RIBA Client Advisor, speaks at conferences and has ran and judged various competitions and awards.
Current and past projects where Sarah has provided Client advisory services include:
• Re-imagining 66 Portland Place for RIBA,
• Clore learning centre at RIBA for Clore Duffield Foundation
• Primary, secondary, all through, SEN schools – Design Advisory services for EFSA/DoE,
• Trinity secondary (free)school, Sevenoaks for Trinity Trust,
• Luxborough Lane autistic all through school, Essex for Anderson Group
• Erith Quarry primary school, Bexley for Anderson Group (S106)
• Station Approach masterplan and mixed use development for Winchester City Council,
• Bat and Ball Community Centre for Sevenoaks Town Council,
• Bat and Ball Listed station building for Sevenoaks Town Council
• Highbury Fields Nursery and café project for Islington Council
• The Landing mixed use development, Maidenhead for Ryger Maidenhead
• Broadway Car park, Maidenhead, for Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- The Value of Good Design – 3
Tuesday 16 October 16:35